HomeShoppeOur DesignsNest Renovations

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A little Visit to Shabby Chic Boutique

 I can tell y'all that V and I are Shoppers as well as shop owners! We love a beautiful shop to wander through and dream about and....well, shop.
We found a beautiful shop just around the corner from us. It is a partnership of two lovely ladies, Frances (Shaby Chic Boutique) and Rebecca (Eclectic Charm)  we are tickled that they were gracious enough to let us share a tour with our blog friends. But I must tell you this shop is full to the top with treasure and to get the full effect of how awesome it is you will have to go have a look see!
(I will share the address and shop hours at the end.)


This is kind of a long shot of several of my favorite vignettes.
I will share a closer look...


Beautiful Corbels.....
(V loved these and couldn't stop talking about them. I have a feeling there will be a new love affair with these corbels in her future)


 I have an on going addiction love affair with soup tureens. I am trying to quit, but when you find treasure like this how can you say no?


I happen to have one of these gates in the garage, can't you see a oval mirror hanging on it? Love this look, so meeeee! How did they know?




I wanted to nap here. This day bed called to me.....


I have a lot of boots, My dad was quite the boot addict collector.
I loved this look and think it is brilliant. seriously if you have family pieces you can't part with and can't wear this is the perfect keepsake idea......


If I had brought a book with me I would have curled up there and read the day away.... 
please note the feathered lamp shade, I have never been a feather boa kind of girl but this is one boa I could love. It gives the lamps an almost ethereal quality, just gorgeous....











Isn't he handsome............."Do you come here often?"


And One of the prettiest vignettes we saw......

was Miss Megan (owner Francis' Daughter) while she was helping mom out at the shop.....


Which one is the mama and which one is the daughter....
They are as Lovely as their shop....


That was only half....
buckle up so we can shop the other half of the boutique....


Who doesn't love a fire place...


what more could I say...


need a vase? ....hello watering can......
to me these little touches everywhere you turn is what makes a beautiful shop experience.....



beautiful displays everywhere you turned......



  What a cute blue planer.......





Maybe I'll nap here too......


Almost went home with this vase.... second guessed myself and now I am regretting.
 Don't do This boys and girls, If you love it then buy it! I am going back for this "goodie"


....And probably this......
This is a fun pillow, and it has the most delicious texture. I decorate my home in alot of monotone's...
(Mr E isn't a fan, so he gets his own living room).... So texture is very important to me. And this is really good texture in an accent color..... PERFECT...
V and I would like to thank Francis and Megan, our new friends, for indulging us on our shop visit, and letting us share the beautiful pictures we took with all of you. 
It was truly our pleasure. 



Shabby Chic Boutique
1237 Griffin ave
Enumclaw, WA 98022

Hours
12-5 Tues-Fri
11-3 Saturday

shabbychicboutiquestore.com
and you can "friend" her on FB@
shabbychicboutiqueEnumclaw




1 comment:

  1. I'm hiring you ladies as my publicist! You are so sweet with your comments! I'm sorry I missed your visit to the store. So happy you liked our store. More good things to come so stop in one day when I'm working so we can chat! Thank you again ladies!

    ReplyDelete