HomeShoppeOur DesignsNest Renovations

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Big Thank You to the Women Who Ispired Us

V and I thought it would be fun to share with our blog friends pictures of the women who inspire us everyday, and along our way.....


The first ladies I'd like to introduce you to are our grandmothers. To the left is my grandmother Ella. (yep, I was named after her). The lovely and serious looking young lady to the right is V's grandmother Vitina. V and I were blessed with loving grandmothers.
They were fearless women in those days!


These inspirational Ladies were the first to share Faith with V. They are truly her spiritual sisters...
L-R: Bristi, Julie, Denise, and Doris

This is my Italian family.... the lady in the front is my Beautiful mother who taught me to sew, love life, find joy no matter what life throws at me. And she blessed me with the names of her inspiration....
Her mother, Ella (on the far left), and her favorite aunt, Marie (on the far right).

I would love to share a picture of my family right here but I honestly don't have one on my computer.....
I better do something about that!
My family and dearest friends are the best inspiration a girl could ask for.....
Now, tell us who inspires you?


No comments:

Post a Comment