HomeShoppeOur DesignsNest Renovations

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A New Spring Look for the Shop and a little more...

 Lets take a look
 at what's been happening at our little shop
 (also known as "My Happy Place")....

A few new treasures
came and then went....
Like these lovely chairs....AND the pretty bird pillow.


Some new looks for our Spring window....


As well as a few touches of spring color here and there....




The prettiest soon to be Mama....
Picking up the finishing touch for her nursery.....
Thank you Kristen for letting The Quiet Nest help you with that.....

I also had the Opportunity to shop at a beautiful Boutique in Edgwood....
"Le'creme"


Found this great little journal for one of my
girlies......

A few perfect new additions to my Living room...




My favorite purchase.....was this plant marker
with the best reminder and a little bird


I have been having so much fun making pretty things for the shop...
I enjoy seeing
 our friends come in and fall in love with them then taking them home.
makes me happy and very busy.....

I have a tutorial coming next time.....
A lovely lady suggested I post some of my projects that I work on for the shop....
Who knew anyone would want to see that.....LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment