HomeShoppeOur DesignsNest Renovations

Friday, June 17, 2011

A Fabulous Friday Before and After!

I met a lovely lady at the Junk Salvation Show who was interested in hiring me to make a slip cover....  
I gave her a tentative quote and our card with my phone number.....
 Last week we got together at my home (admist my remodel mess, which she didn't even bat an eye at!) and she brought me her chair.....
 
This is clearly the before.....
It is a hand me down that belonged to her in laws, she just couldn't part with it....
But she wanted to part ways with the green.....
(my teen daughter couldn't understand why)
She already had in mind what she wanted and had purchased fabric at a great price, smart lady. 
I love working on a creative new project and I am totally in love with before and afters. Mine or otherwise....


TADAH!!!!!
This would be the After...
(don't look at the mess, PLEASE)
I love this after, it turned out so perfect. I almost didn't want to give it back....
Just kidding....
Thank you, Paddy! I enjoyed meeting you again and making your slip cover. 

And with that I would also like to say.... 
Thank you Mr E for being the cutest furniture mover, the most accepting husband, and the best father to our children!
(Mr V you rock too!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am in awe at your talent. Things like rocket science, building bridges, etc, don't amaze me as much as constructing a slipcover. Dang, girlfriend! I'm totally impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete