HomeShoppeOur DesignsNest Renovations

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Show Pictures round Two

So I showed you what the center piece of our display looked like for Friday night.....

And here's how it looked for Saturday....



The white table is still in this picture because the lady that bought the table hadn't picked it up yet....

she took the chairs Friday night....


There were a lot of  bird cages.....


This beauty was made by Victoria.....

That is a real bird's nest in there. I was there when she and her hubby found it on their property...


Okay, now we are getting to my favorite part......


Wait for it.......


Hear the drum roll?


TADAH!!!!! I love this display...






I used this image on another pillow once before...it's a relative of mine (for real) and I call him
"VINTAGE BEEFCAKE"



Victoria and I had so much fun....
but.....
V and I have decided to hold off on shows for a bit...

We are working diligently on our own shop and look forward to devoting all our creative energy on getting  that place open by this winter...
So, with that I will leave you with this picture.....



We are ready for a new concrete floor and onto Framing after that....




No comments:

Post a Comment