HomeShoppeOur DesignsNest Renovations

Monday, October 25, 2010

"Ruffles and Rust"

Victoria and I enjoyed our adventure to Monroe for the "Ruffles and Rust" vintage flea market. It was truly a delight for the senses.














Our first stop on our Adventure was "Molly Mo's". This was probably my favorite. She specialized in that sweet and nostalgic cottage style that I love. Diane is a sweet and talented woman after our own hearts.


These are the platters we purchased from Molly Mo's for Victoria's new collection.


















Beautiful Displays were around every corner! The sofa with the most decadent Pillows was from "GREATFINDZ" and the red lamp shade display was from "Sweetbee by Rachael" .






















I labeled this the Lovely blue display and it was ! courtesy of "JohnBob" cool junk. Enough said. it was very cool JUNK!







" SEA WORTHY HOME"



This set up Spoke to the coastal girl in me. I got tons of inspiration and ideas for my own coastal themed home. Check out "Coastal-Nest". This was my first time seeing this traveling shop and I am now a fan.








Some more of our Finds... from "My sweet savannah", "fussbucketsworld", and "beach house barn".

This was such a fun adventure and the vendors were wonderful! So much treasure in one spot it was dazzling. Hope to see you all at "2nd saturdayz" in November. (Look for our up comming events or 2ndsaturdayz.blogspot.com) Blessings from a giggling chick (e)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to attend this event but couldn't make it....but I will be seeing the two of you in November! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete