HomeShoppeOur DesignsNest Renovations

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Funky Junk Sisiter's Junk Salvation

This nest chick is so happy to say....I am back on track. After opening the brick and mortar shop it has been a real struggle to get back in the show saddle, Projects, and outside decorating has taken a back seat for a while....
but NO MORE!
I started out this show knowing I wanted to have fun and that's exactly what I had.....
Dixie and Linda are great gals and know how to treat their vendors like family.....
This is the out look of the space...now mind you, its just a 10x10....
I had the best partner for the show....
Candimae designs.
 
This is Candace's settee, and probably my favorite piece...it was the perfect perch for my vintage black crystal chandelier....
 
I also loved this little "cupcake" table.....
 
Candimae Designs offers the prettiest little coat hooks, custom letters for your walls, and the most exquisite picture frames, this is one talented lady and I felt so blessed to be her show partner....
I wish I had better pictures for you, but I fell ill not long after the show opened Friday night...
 
We had so much fun, especially with the Cinnamon rolls from the Great Harvest Bread Company...
 
Big thank you to Candace, My hubby, And my Girlie Allison....without their help I wouldn't have been able to have such a fabulous time this weekend....
Tomorrow I am off to decorate a friends beautiful home for the holidays...YAY!
 
Till the next post friends,
Blessings, e
 


No comments:

Post a Comment